These are Stone Hart's Policies and Regulations
Please note that you must be 21 years or older in order to purchase ammunition, please submit proper ID detailing your date of birth.
It is required for you to have a copy of your signed Federal Firearms License, or Collector of Curio & Relics License on file with us BEFORE ordering Firearms from this Website. It is also required to have a copy of any local or state licenses required for a firearm purchase to be on file. All orders placed without, or prior to, a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License (or other necessary licensing) on file will be DELETED without notice. Please call or email us referencing your Zip Code and Name as it appears on your FFL, to verify a current copy is on file.
Please submit the required information to:Stone Hart Manufacturing, Co.
13921 SW 143 Court, #2
Miami, Florida 33186
Fax*: (305) 255-4884
*Call ahead and let us know you are sending a fax. Faxed Copies must be legible. Before faxing, make sure to make a clean, crisp, readable copy.
Blurry or illegible fax copies will not be accepted. (It really helps if you are able to make enlarged copies before you fax it.)
For more information on Federal Firearms Licenses, please visit the National Licensing Center.
Federal, State, and Local Laws Relating to Firearms Purchases:
We comply with ALL Local, State, and Federal laws. You must be aware of any Federal laws affecting your purchase.
The following list of state and local laws is NOT represented to be all inclusive of the 50 states' numerous firearms and magazine laws. Please know your Local and State Laws BEFORE purchasing High Capacity Magazines and Firearms. Individual Local & State laws are too numerous to list on our website, however, the following sales Restrictions will apply:
- CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS: Handgun sales only to "01" Dealer FFL, handguns must be on the California approved list however C & R Handguns can be shipped to 01 Dealers. No High Capacity magazine sales, No Assault Weapon sales. C & R Licensees may purchase C & R rifles only if made prior to 1955 regardless if the rifle appears on the federal C & R list. All CA Dealers must give us their CFD# before ordering. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.
- ILLINOIS CUSTOMERS: No Firearms sales to Chicago, Nor all of Cooke County. C & R 03 Licensees may purchase C & R Eligible firearms, however Illinois FOID card must be on file. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.
- MASSACHUSETTS CUSTOMERS: 01 FFL Dealers may purchase handguns that are on the MA approved for sale list, rifles without high capacity magazines. No C & R firearms sales. No high capacity magazine sales to anyone or dealer in MA. No Ammunition Sales.
- MARYLAND CUSTOMERS: No modern handgun sales to anyone including 01 FFL Dealers. No High Capacity Magazines sales of magazines that accept more than 20 rounds. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.
- NEW JERSEY CUSTOMERS: No Sales of CETME Rifles. Firearms sales only to 01 FFL Dealer licensees. Absolutely no Handgun sales to C & R 03 licensees. No High Capacity Magazine Sales. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.
- NEW YORK CUSTOMERS: Only C & R eligible handguns will be shipped to 01 FFL Dealers and these handgun orders must be accompanied by a State Handgun Dealers License. C & R eligible rifles may be sold to 03 C & R licensees. No Sales of High Capacity magazines manufactured 09/14/1994 or after. No Sales to NY City. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.
- WASHINGTON DC CUSTOMERS: No Sales of any products.
- CONNECTICUT CUSTOMERS: No Sales of WASR, CETME Rifles, or FAL Rifles.